Here are a few very specific things you can do to prevent heart disease, especially if you have diabetes. Check out the recent news links to learn more details.
- Limit the bologna, hot dogs, sausage and other processed meat you eat. Read this news story.
- Brush your teeth twice daily and keep your gums healthy. Quick Video Explanation
- Try a bran cereal for breakfast. Read the story about how women with diabetes may live longer if they eat more bran.
- Ask your doctor if you should be taking aspirin daily. Quick Video Explanation
- Lower your lipids by eating or drinking less sugar. Check out the article here.
Do you know the warning signs of a heart attack or stroke?